FireClass Conventional 2 Zone Fire Alarm Control Panel System Duo Cel
The FireClass Conventional 2 Zone Fire Alarm System Duo-Cel is an alarm control panel which provides business with a simple, easy to use solution.
Duo Cel Conventional panels can be used in all fire risk situations from slow smouldering fires using CO technology to the fast flaming fire using optical smoke and fire detectors. The FireClass conventional fire alarm panel system is perfect for small applications or where there are significant budget constraints requiring a simple low cost fire detection and safety solution. Schools, restaurants, shops and apartments still use the conventional panel fire alarm system from FireClass.
A conventional fire alarm panel system employs one or more initiating circuits, connected to sensors (initiating devices) wired in parallel. These sensors are devised to decrease the circuit’s resistance when the environmental influence on any sensor exceeds a predetermined threshold. In a conventional fire security fire alarm system the information density is limited to the number of such circuits used. At times, a floor plan of the building is often placed near the main entrance with the defined alarm zones drawn up, and LEDs indicating whether a particular circuit or alarm zone has been activated. Another common method is to have the different alarm zones listed in a column, with an LED to the left of each alarm zone name.
- 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm panel available in an aesthetically pleasing design.
- Sturdy, flame retardant, ABS plastic enclosure with controls, alarm zone text insert and indications overlay
- Easy to install, program and use. Key operated controls access eliminating the need to remember codes
- Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panels can be surface or semi flush mounted and have 20mm cable gland breakouts
- Comprehensive LED indications and user engineer controls
- Low standby power consumption
- 2 Sounder circuits. Zonal & Alert sounder options configurable
- 1.5A switched mode power supply with temperature compensated battery charging
- Enclosure houses 3.4Ah SLA batteries as standard
- Short circuit alarm zone activation option (Global)
- End of Line alarm zone resistor option for retrofitting (Global)
- Low cost EN54 and CPD approved introductory panel